This is a Members only page.
HERE'S 10 GOOD REASONS TO JOIN LIONS
1. Friendship. Lions provides one of the most basic human needs - the need for friends and friendship.
2. The opportunity to make a difference. As part of a group, you can achieve so much more - in your community, your country, your world.
3. The opportunity "To Serve". This is the best reason for becoming a Lion: the chance to do as a group what we cannot hope to achieve on our own. Our motto is simple, but it says it all. "We Serve".
4. Leadership development. Everyone has the opportunity to build their leadership skills and to serve in a variety of positions, both at club level and beyond.
5. Citizenship in the community. The average Lions Club has at its heart the intention to make the community it serves a better place to live in.
6. Fun. Lions is fun. A lot of fun. Each meeting is fun. The club projects are fun. Social activities are fun. And the service is fun.
7. Citizenship in the world. Every Lion wears a pin that reads "Lions International". Every Lion is welcome to attend the 41,000+ clubs in more than 205 nations. Some 1.4 million men and women are Lions.
8. Assistance when traveling. Because there are Lions clubs everywhere, help is only a 'phone call away should you need it.
9. Entertainment. Lions Clubs organise many different activities that provide entertainment as well as education.
10. Lions "Make Things Happen". Wherever there is a need, you'll find Lions, actively involved in getting the job done and Making Things happen. No job is too big or too small.